Just enjoy the thrill with Racy Lite’s streamlined race car-inspired seat and Ultra-4 Roller Massage Technology, engineered to introduce a new realm of relaxation to your entire body. Unwind your body and mind from the day’s stressors with Zero-Gravity and air massage for your tired waist and calves. Bold and powerful, Racy Lite stands as the ultimate massage chair for those seeking to infuse a sense of adventure into their lives.
· Ultra 4 Roller Massage Technology (width 20-170mm)
· 6 auto-massage programs (full body, upper body, lower body, detox, deep, lady)
· 2 manual massage modes (spot kneading, spot tapping)
Air Compression Massage:
· 8 airbags with 2 air valves (2 intensity levels)
· For waist and calves
· For spinal pressure relief
· Air compression massage for calves
· Can be concealed when not in use
· 15 minutes (auto power-off and reset)
Program Selection Method:
· Control panel on massage chair
· Braille-enabled control panel
· Space-saving design
· Lightweight (35kg)
1. Why Choose ITSU Racy Lite?
The ITSU Racy Lite is a bold and powerful massage chair engineered with a streamlined, race car-inspired seat and ultra 6-roller massage technology. This combination delivers an optimal and efficient relaxation experience that is tailored for individuals with an affinity for top-tier, high-performance massages.
2. Is ITSU Racy Lite suitable for me?
ITSU Racy Lite is suitable for healthy individuals above 12 years old.
This device is not recommended for individuals with the following conditions:
· Menstruating / pregnant;
· Suffering from heart diseases / back and spine issues / broken bones / malignant tumour / etc;
· Undergoing medical treatment;
· Prescribed complete rest.
Please consult your doctor if you have any medical concerns before use.
3. Can I massage my body all day long?
To avoid overheating the massage chair, please limit the use to 5 minutes for specific body parts and 30 minutes per session.
4. Can I take a nap or sleep on the massage chair when it is turned on?
It is not recommended to nap or sleep on the massage chair when it is turned on.
5. Does ITSU Racy Lite produce sound when in use?
Yes. Some sound is to be expected when the massage chair is being used. The sound is mainly generated by massage motors, inflator pumps and friction between massage rollers and the fabric.
If you notice any abnormal sound that comes from your massage chair, please turn off the massage chair immediately and contact our Servicing Team at email@example.com or 1-700-81-4878 for further assistance.
6. I am having issues with the massage chair. What should I do?
You may refer to the user guide for troubleshooting.
If the problem persists, please contact our Servicing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-700-81-4878 for further assistance.
7. How do I clean my massage chair?
Gently wipe the massage chair surface with a soft, slightly damp cloth dipped with mild detergent. Then, let it dry naturally.
Cleaning and drying the device with harsh chemicals, cloth with coarse surface and hair dryer are prohibited.
Also, do not allow any liquid from seeping into the massage chair as it may damage the internal parts and cause injuries when in use.
8. How do I care for my massage chair to ensure that it is in optimal condition?
Please refer to the user guide for information on the intended use.
· Place it in high humidity areas;
· Place it outdoor or in areas with direct sunlight;
· Perform unauthorised modifications and repairs without obtaining permission from ITSU.
9. Does ITSU Racy Lite come with warranty coverage?
Yes. The warranty period is two (2) years when you purchase the product from ITSU.
Damages caused by misuse, improper handling and unauthorised modifications and repairs are not covered.
Please note that the original receipt is required for all warranty repairs. For further assistance, please contact our Servicing Team at email@example.com or 1-700-81-4878.