*This product comes with one (one) year warranty.
Up to 36 months 0% Easy Payment Plan with HLB, HSBC, PBB and MBB credit card.
9 in stock
· 15 minutes (auto power-off and reset)
· Built-in Bluetooth speaker
· Space-saving design (15cm against the wall)
1. Can I massage my body all day long?
To avoid overheating the massage chair, please limit the use to 5 minutes for specific body parts and 30 minutes per session.
2. Can I take a nap or sleep on the massage chair when it is turned on?
It is not recommended to nap or sleep on the massage chair when it is turned on.
3. Does ITSU Master Hand produces sound when in use?
Yes. Some sound is to be expected when the massage chair is being used. The sound is mainly generated by massage motors, inflator pumps and friction between massage rollers and the fabric.
If you notice any abnormal sound that comes from your massage chair, please turn off the massage chair immediately and contact our Servicing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-700-81-4878 for further assistance.
4. I am having issues with the massage chair. What should I do?
You may refer to the user guide for troubleshooting.
If the problem persists, please contact our Servicing Team at email@example.com or 1-700-81-4878 for further assistance.
5. How do I clean my massage chair?
Gently wipe the massage chair surface with a soft, slightly damp cloth dipped with mild detergent. Then, let it dry naturally.
Cleaning and drying the device with harsh chemicals, cloth with coarse surface and hair dryer are prohibited.
Also, do not allow any liquid from seeping into the massage chair as it may damage the internal parts and cause injuries when in use.
6. How do I care for my massage chair to ensure that it is in optimal condition?
Please refer to the user guide for information on the intended use.
· Place it in high humidity areas;
· Place it outdoor or in areas with direct sunlight;
· Perform unauthorised modifications and repairs without obtaining permission from ITSU.
7. I can’t connect my device to the massage chair’s bluetooth. What should I do?
Please ensure that your device has Bluetooth 4 capability. Then, connect as usual.
8. Does ITSU Master Hand comes with warranty coverage?
Yes. The warranty period is one (1) year when you purchase the product from ITSU.
Damages caused by misuse, improper handling and unauthorised modifications and repairs are not covered.
Please note that the original receipt is required for all warranty repairs. For further assistance, please contact our Servicing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-700-81-4878.